End of the Year!

We have been busy, busy, busy moving classrooms and finishing off projects as the school year comes to a close. We have enjoyed many things this year such as camp, incursions, writing a magazine and doing different sports.

Although there are only three days left of school, there are still many things to look forward to and it’s shaping up to be a very busy week for us! Tomorrow we have our Global UPdate magazine launch and our class parties.

What has been your favourite thing about this year? What are you looking forward to next year? What messages do you have for your fellow classmates as you head off into the Christmas holidays?

3 thoughts on “End of the Year!

1. Hello everyone,
    It is Scarlet, Olivia and Natasha.

Scarlet:
    My favourite thing was at school this year was making Jewellery. I am looking forward to being with older kids. I hope they have a great time on their holidays and get lots of presents from Santa.

Natasha: My favourite thing this year was making the magazine. I am looking forward to making another magazine and making new friends. Believe in Christmas sprits.

Olivia: My favourite thing this year was making the magazine and going on camp in the city. I am looking forward to going on an adventure camp and having my other little sister Calleigh come to school. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope everyone gets lots of great presents!

We are all looking forward to getting to see the magazine and the class party!

Bye for Now,
    Olivia M, Scarlet and Natasha.

2. Hi 4/5p
    Seth’s favourite thing this year was CAMP it was the best camp ever. Seth is also looking forward to a new class room next year. I hope every one has a great holiday and a merry Christmas. Nicks favourite thing this year was camp. Nick is looking forward to science next year. I hope every one has a merry Christmas. Dylan’s favourite thing this year was Camp. Dylan’s looking forward to camp next year. I wish everyone a safe happy holiday.

Merry Christmas and we are out

3. Hi 4/5P
    This is our information!
    Mia enjoyed Camp, Art, Sport, Science Athletics Carnival and Inquiry. I am looking forward to going up for a leader ship job. Keep safe and have fun. Don’t SLEEP IN!

Kaitlyn enjoyed Sport, Mathletics tasks Pompeii project, Needle felting and Natural disaster projects. I’m looking forward to My new class for 2013. Enjoy your self, be safe, stay happy and enjoy life! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Olivia S:
    This year I liked meeting Mrs Placek, writing, reading, magazine and many more things!!
    I hope that you all have a good Christmas and a happy new. I think that this year we have been really busy!! Happy Holidays!!

Mia:
    I liked sport, reading, art, science and many more things!
    Have a good holiday!
    Merry Christmas!!!!!! 🙂

Bye got to go!
    Olivia S, Kaitlyn and Mia