Resilience – Bouncing Back

What is resilience?

4/5P have started their Bounce Back program. Their first task was to define ‘bounce back’ and brainstorm some stategies that would help a person having a ‘blue day’ to either calm down, relax or feel like their normal selves again. The students came up with many different strategies they used, or might use in the future, when they are having a ‘blue day’ – check out their PowerPoints below!

Be happy.pptx by

Resilience – How to Bounce Back.pptx by

Resilience – Tayla-Olivia.M.-Dylan-Tyler!.pptx by

Resilience By Kayla,Cam,Olivia S and Nick.pptx by

Resilience- how we can bounce back.pptx by

Remind you of anything? That’s because we based our presentations on the the layout and structure of “The Blue Day Book for Kids” by Bradley Trevor Greive – we definitely recommend it! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ever had a ‘blue day’? How did you show resilience and bounce back?
Which strategy listed here might you try next time?

9 thoughts on “Resilience – Bouncing Back

1. Hi,
    My mum read the power points and she really liked them. I think she is going to comment on our blog.

I have had some blue days. I had one recently, when I was sick. I didn’t feel very good.

What has been your worst Blue Day?
    Bye for now, Roma

• Hi Roma,

I hope you feel better now! I had a blue day too when I was sick.

Have you had many blue days? I like to read a book when I am feeling blue. What do you do?

Bye for now
      Kayla

2. Hi,guys whats up?
    i liked the Power Points in this video they are pretty cool on Tyler’s when it says shopping it looks like the cat is kidnapping the kitten on my long weekend i went roller skating at Kenzio which is in Epping to Brian’s birthday also on Sunday nick slept over at my house what did you do on the long weekend
    enjoy school P.S Brian Happy Birthday

• Hey dude,
      I liked the power points too!! They were soooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!

I didn’t do much exept watch my dad in a cricket semi final but unfortunately he lost 🙁 But it was still a great game!! 🙂

You know how we have to bring in a writing seed or somthing? What are you going to bring in? I might bring in a trophie or somthing like that! I am really excited to do more writer’s note book!

See ya dude,
      Bailey 🙂

3. Hey 4/5P,
    I tryed going on skooville on my ipod but it didnt work, so i tryed on my mum and dads phoneand it worked!! When i logined in i had ten messages!! I wonder why it didnt work on my ipod!
    I liked doing the bouncing back blue day book!! I have had lots of of blue days in my life so far and maybe many more.

Did anyone go on skooville on the 13th of march?? I know some people did like Tyler, me, Roma, Gypsy, Dylan, Chelsea, Madison and George.

Bye For Now,
    Olivia M

4. hay people,

the power points were very cool 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

i made a power point too mine is very funny too 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 from george

5. Hi it’s Brent,
    The slide show’s are really funny everybody had fun making them.I liked be happy that is funny.
    Bye for now
    From Brent

6. Hi Cam,

Nice post it was very cool 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Dont be sad i do that some times to. 🙁 🙁 🙁 .

From George 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂